Tuesday 12 March 2013

Front Cover Photos


For my final Front Cover of my Indie music magazine I have took photos with my good friend Jamie. This was convenient as well because he likes Indie music and he was dressed in a way in which Indie bands dress and how the fans of Indie music dress. These are the pictures I took for my front cover.




The 3 pictures above are pictures I took of my model  but did not use for my front cover. These were just to test the lighting in the studio and to see how the pictures came out. As you can see the pictures are over exposed and changes need to be made on the big flashes to turn the brightness down. So I did the changes and turned down the light on both flashes and this was the final picture I decided to use for my front cover:



After the changes to the flashes, the photo looks considerably better than the first few practice attempts. This picture captures personalilty so this is why it is going as my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment