Tuesday 26 March 2013

Final Rough Cut - Front Cover

After all my research and lessons on how to use Photoshop. I was then told to make my rough cut work. This work went through so much different software for it all to come together nicely. I have used my research as a big factor to get the right common conventions within my front cover so here is my rough cut of my front cover for my music magazine.


This is the final rough cut. I have stuck with one person on the front cover as the main story is about the model on the front cover so I wanted him to have all of the limelight. I decided to use a 4 way colour scheme as well with the maroon, royal blue, electric red and bright yellow. This adds vibrancy to my front cover and shows excitement to the reader. I have also made the barcode myself on Adobe Photoshop and exported it over and placed the numbers underneath to add realism to the document. The medium long shot I took of my model captures perspective because of his hand gesture. Its like he is blocking everything else out of the world and only placing the camera on himself which is what I like about the choice of photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment