Thursday 14 March 2013

DPS Photos


The last bit of the project requires a Double Page Spread which is an article which stretches across two pages. I took several practice shots for my DPS just so I knew what the pictures would look like and if I needed to make any changes with the camera and the two flashes on either side of the camera. Here are the practice shots I took:



These are the practice shots that I took of my model for my double page spread. Once I had reviewed them I realized that there was no personality within the pictures and they looked a bit boring with just the model staring blankly into the camera. As you can see the lighting is different on the two images, this was because i adjusted the flashes to see which looked better. Upon review I found the first picture was the best. I then took all these things account and took my final picture for my double page spread.






This is my final picture for my double page spread and I directed my model to put his personality into the picture and without fail he did this. I feel as if i captured this really well. And the canvas effect to the left makes perfect space for me to write my text so this picture has covered so many conventions of a DPS.
















No comments:

Post a Comment