Tuesday 26 March 2013

Final Rough Cut - Contents Page

The contents page is the second criteria after making the front cover. It displays the features within the magazine and is easy to read for the audience. I used my contents page research to build a structure for my actual contents page and this gave me a basic outline of what to put and where to put it.

This is my final rough cut of my contents page. I have used a range of colours within my contents page. However I did stick with the maroon title which fits so well with the style of my magazine. I have used a promotional offer at the bottom right hand side of the page which I have seen so many times on my research. I have included a banner at the bottom which displays information in a light bright turquoise. I have used 2 pictures within my contents page as on my research I found that it is a basic convention to have more than one picture on a contents page.  I have also carried on the theme of using a gradient background with the white starting on the left and slowly fading into a light grey which then transforms into a jet black as it stretches across the screen. The numbers on the right of the articles is an unusual convention so I decided to add it as a unique touch on my coursework.

No comments:

Post a Comment