Thursday 14 March 2013

Contents Page Photos


The project also requires a contents page. So this meant I had to take photos for my contents page. However I couldn't just take normal pictures because I needed to be unique and the pictures had to have personality as Indie music is a lot about different personalities, so if I could get the pictures to reflect this I would be satisfied. Here are the practice photos for my contents page:





The first picture, in my opinion shows emotion but not movement and personality. The second picture has movement and personality however the classroom is exposed on the left hand side of the canvas sheet. So I told my model what to look like, which expression to have on his face and stand more centrally in the canvas sheet and this is my final product:


This is the photo I am going to use on my contents page. I am happy with this picture because he has changed his stance to make himself look like he has more authority and power above everyone else and the movement of his denim jacket emits the models personality in just one movement. Also the expression on his face shows that he is very relaxed about being so sleek and cool looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment