Friday 8 February 2013

Preliminary Task Evaluation

This is my evaluation of the preliminary task I was set which included making a front cover and a contents page for a school magazine. Overall I passed my tasked in the end, but it wasn't without its problems. I had to take so many photos because they were either out of focus or landscape instead of portrait, however I eventually got the ideal picture that I needed and used Adobe Photoshop to cut the background off the model and make certain tweaks to make the picture look better. My front cover looks a lot better than my contents page in my opinion, due to the fact that it has more content on and offers a lot more diversity. I also had to take more pictures to use for my contents page which also was a hassle because I had to take a lot of photos at different angles and get them all in focus. Overall though, I enjoyed doing the preliminary task as I was able to utilise my skills that I had learnt through previous lessons that were dedicated to learning skills in Adobe Photoshop and In InDesign.

1 comment: