Tuesday 5 February 2013

Content Page

I have just finished my contents page for my preliminary task in my own time and I made some little tweaks to the contents page. As you can see I kept the same colour scheme and background colour as the front. However I changed the colour of one of the texts as if I had white it would contrast on the models face and it would be difficult to read so I put a bright and powerful colour on which is red so the text is readable and it stands in. I also had to move the picture of the model into the corner of the template on Adode InDesign because there were still colours coming through underneath it where there was space.



This is what I mean about moving the picture from this position to into the corner, you could see colour from the background underneath him, this needed to be changed as it didn't look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment