Wednesday 24 April 2013

Choosing my final fonts

When acting upon feedback on my rough cut I was advised to change the fonts on my front cover. So I visited 'DAFONT' which is a website which shows the user hundreds of thousands of different fonts and font styles. I wanted a Sans Seriff font so my font had no little flicks coming off the letters and they were straight cut. Once I had searched the website for the fonts I wanted, I decided on the fonts, 'Bebas' and 'Bell Gothic Std'. I then had to download them onto my system so I was able to use them within InDesign.

This is what the fonts look like when they are applied to my front cover. They look so much more professional compare to my other font choices and I am absolutely delighted that I did the research and acted on the feedback that was given to me by my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment